The 30” 5-in-1 Sunlight Reflector from Westcott is a fast and affordable way to achieve diffused or reflective light. Lightweight, versatile, and durable, the reflector panel comes with a double-riveted frame that is resilient to years of abuse. Whether you are looking to soften harsh shadows that occur with natural sunlight or reflect light indoors from a studio light, the 5-in-1 Sunlight reflector kit is the right tool.
Note! Spot clean diffuser by hand with non-bleach laundry detergent. For reflective surface: applying any cleaner to this product may damage the laminated surface.
- Easily Handheld
- The 5-in-1 reflector is a fast and affordable way to achieve diffused or reflective light. Whether you are looking to soften harsh shadows that occur with natural sunlight or reflect light indoors from a studio light, this kit has every possible surface imaginable. The 30" size can easily be handheld and is suitable when working with up to 2 subjects.
- Quickly & Easily Diffuse Harsh Light
- Place the diffuser surface directly between the sun and the subject to diffuse the harsh light that causes shadows on the subject. The same concept can be done when using studio lighting indoors.
- Add Warm Tones
- When shadows appear on one side of the subject's face and the subject has naturally pale skin, then a gold reflector can be used to fill in unwanted shadows while adding warmth to skin tones.
- Subtract or Block Unwanted Light
- When lighting on a subject's face is too bright and cannot be adjusted, then a black reflector can be used to subtract or pull light away from skin tones.
- Add Contrast
- When contrast is desired to add spark to an image, then use a silver reflector to add cool tones and spectacular highlights to the subject, while filling in unwanted shadows.
- Fill in Shadows with Neutral Color
- When reflective light needs to maintain neutral color, then use a white reflector. The result will be very soft and natural-looking. A white reflector can be especially used indoors to keep the color consistent.
- Units Collapse and Fit Easily Inside a Travel Case
- The 5-in-1 reflector quickly collapses into 1/3rd of its open size. The included travel case protects your reflector when traveling.
- Riveted High-Quality Frames
- Reflector frames are double riveted to resist years of abuse.