Test, map, generate tone, and measure cable lengths with the Platinum Tools VDV MapMaster 2.0 Test Kit. Equipped with all the accessories required for voice, data, and video testing, and mapping in the field, this kit is handy.
In the Length Mode (LM), this equipment can measure the length of entire cables and its pin pairs. It even enables you to view and adjust the length constant value for video, data, and voice cables. Moreover, this testing kit lets you examine patch cables without removing the master remote.
Housed in a rugged double-walled blow-molded case with custom cut-out high-density EVA foam, this kit stays durable for years.
- Tests CAT6/5e/5/4/3, shielded cables, & coax cables
- Displays length reading in feet or meters
- Mapping: video and data cables using the included remotes 1
- Patch cables may be tested without removing the master remote from storage
- Cable test results displayed in a wire map format with connector pin numbers
- Low battery icon indicator
- Voltage detection warning icon
- LOOP ON sets up continuous mode for troubleshooting