The S27C500H 27" Widescreen LED Backlit LCD Monitor from Samsung features a widescreen 16:9 display supporting a full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution as well as a 5ms response time. This Samsung monitor also comes equipped with Samsung's own Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio ensuring deeper dark and brighter light colors creating a sharper, clearer picture quality. As with many monitors your can connect to a notebook PC and utilize the monitor as a secondary display. With this Samsung monitor, you benefit from Magic Upscale technology ensuring you receive enhanced picture quality when connecting the monitor to a variety of PCs supporting either VGA or HDMI connectivity.
- Versatile Viewing Angles
- Take advantage of an enhanced view from nearly any angle with this Series 5 LED backlit Samsung monitor. With extra wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles the picture quality remains consistent as your viewing angle changes. The additional 8 degrees allows the display to be viewed from a large audience.
- Samsung Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio delivers enhanced levels of color and picture quality to your viewing experience with images that are real-to-life. Mega DCR's contrast ratio shows blacks at their absolute darkest and whites and other colors at their brightest. You will notice a boost in the contrast level and clearer picture clarity.
- Upscale Your View with Better Quality and Picture
- Take advantage of enhanced image quality regardless of the state of the original picture. Magic Upscale prevents image degradation when scaling up and gives only enhanced colors and images, and it also makes images on the monitor appear cleaner and sharper than on a notebook PC.