The Pelco BU4IRF44X 1/3” CCD 540TVL Integrated IR Bullet Camera is a high-resolution digital camera with 540TVL of resolution that displays images in color mode with a minimum illumination of 0.2 lux. The camera, with its on-board group of built-in IR (infrared) LEDs, delivers good-quality images even at night with no illumination. This camera also uses AGC (Automatic Gain Control) to optimize the video signal. AWB (Automatic White Balance) allows the camera to be used in difficult lighting situations, and DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) minimizes environment noise levels to produce clear image quality.
The camera has a rugged, outdoor design and is impact-resistant to the IK10 standard. It operates at a wide range of temperatures, making it suitable for use in rugged outdoor applications. This camera also meets the weathertight IP66 standard.
The camera is suitable for use in outdoor boundary surveillance that has zero light at night and a need to supplement the scene with IR light.
- 540 TVL resolution
- Works even in complete darkness
- Sony 1/3" Super HAD II CCD image sensor
- NextChip DSP (Digital Signal Processor)
- Low power requirement (12VDC) with internal synchronization
- 2D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- 49' of IR illumination distance
- Backlight compensation
- IP66-rated weathertight outdoor operation
- IK10-rated rugged, vandal-resistant design
- Works in a wide range of operating temperatures