The Impact LX49 from Nektar is a 49 key, velocity-sensitive USB controller keyboard that provides an affordable yet fully featured solution for music makers. A major feature is the intelligent mapping, where the keyboard already comes pre-mapped and configured for most major DAWs.
Multiple modes for navigation are available allowing the user to switch between mixer, instrument, and preset views. Five presets memory locations are provided for storing custom setups. Further navigation options include track change, patch change, and a plug-in button that opens or closes the currently controlled plug-in window on the DAW's display.
Additional features include eight velocity-sensitive pads that also can be used as MIDI buttons. A pad-learn function enables pad presets to be programmed quickly by just pressing the target note on the keyboard. Four pad memory locations store these settings for later recall, completely independent of the preset settings.
- Forty-nine full-size keys, velocity-sensitive keyboard
- Four keyboard velocity curve options
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Two transpose buttons (assignable also to Program, MIDI channel and Preset -/+)
- Two octave shift buttons (assignable also to Program, MIDI channel and Preset -/+)
- Eight velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- Three-digit LED display
- Eight function buttons
- Nine control faders with 30 mm throw
- Eight control pots
- Nine control buttons
- Six transport buttons for cycle, rewind, forward, stop, play, record
- Five preset memory locations
- Four pad memory locations
- USB port
- Sustain foot switch jack (pedal not included)
- Supports standard DAWs right out of the box including Reason, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, GarageBand, Sonar, Bitwig, Reaper (installation required)