The Pelco C20-CH-6X Digital Day/Night Analog Color Camera (PAL) is designed for installations with fixed lighting conditions. It delivers clear and crisp images at all times under consistent light. The camera’s size, combined with its numerous features, makes it suitable for most applications. This camera has the standard CS lens mount and is used with auto iris (DC drive) lens. The iris is controlled through a standard 4-pin square connector.
This color camera is an ultra-high-resolution digital camera with 650 TVL of resolution and 0.25 lux minimum illumination. The camera features include auto-sensing power (24VAC or 12VDC with internal synchronization) and AGC (Automatic Gain Control). It also includes AWB (Automatic White Balance) for difficult lighting situations, digital noise reduction for clear image quality, and BLC (Backlight Compensation) that adjusts the picture to prevent objects from appearing dark due to a strong backlight. It also features built-in analytical capabilities, including privacy zones, motion detection, and camera titles. These features are easily set using the on-screen menus. The convenient on-screen menu contains features such as area masking, titling, pixel correction, and preset lighting profiles.
- Automatic/manual white balance settings for difficult lighting situations
- Selectable AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- Auto-sensing power (24VAC or 12VDC with internal synchronization)
- 2D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- Privacy zones
- Built-in UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) output
- Motion detection
- Camera titles
- ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction) to compensate for gradation of subjects to an optimum level
- Electronic day/night switch
- Certifications: E, Class B, FCC, Class B, UL/cUL listed