The Pelco C20DN7X 650 TVL 1/3" CCD True Analog Day/Night Camera (PAL) delivers good picture quality in a wide range of lighting conditions. The camera uses a removable IR (infrared)-cut filter to switch between color and B&W (black & white) modes as environmental lighting conditions change and the need for infrared sensitivity is realized. The C20DN7X Ultra-High Resolution Digital Camera offers 650 TVL resolution and operates at a minimum illumination of 0.13 lux.
The camera features include auto sensing power (24VAC or 12VDC with internal synchronization) and AGC (Automatic Gain Control). It also includes AWB (Automatic White Balance) for difficult lighting conditions, digital noise reduction that minimizes environment noise level, and BLC (Backlight Compensation) that adjusts the picture to prevent objects from appearing dark due to a strong backlight.
The camera also features built-in analytical capabilities including privacy zones, motion detection, and camera titles. These features are easily set using the on-screen menus. The convenient on-screen menu includes area masking, titling, pixel correction, and preset lighting profiles. This quick and easy-to-install camera comes with a standard CS lens mount and can be used with fixed, manual, or auto iris (DC drive) lenses (sold separately). The iris is controlled through a standard 4-pin square connector that is included with all Pelco auto iris lenses.
- 650 TVL
- High sensitivity
- True day/night with automatic or manual control
- 1/3" format CCD imager
- Digital signal processing
- CS lens mount
- Auto sensing DC drive auto iris
- Automatic/manual white balance settings for difficult lighting situations
- Selectable automatic gain control
- Advanced backlight compensation
- Auto sensing power (24VAC / 12VDC with internal synchronization)
- 2D-DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- Backlight compensation
- Privacy zones
- Motion detection
- Camera titles
- Built-in unshielded twisted pair (UTP) output
- ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction) to compensate for gradation of subjects to an optimum level
- CE, Class B and FCC, Class B certified
- UL/cUL listed