The TC Electronic RH750 Class-D Bass Amplifier is designed for practice, studio, and live sound reinforcement applications. The amplifier has a compact form factor but can be placed in a standard 19" rack using an optional 19" bracket (sold separately). The unit provides 750W of class-D amplification at a minimum 4Ω load, as well as tone modeling, compression, 4-band equalization, and a tuner.
The front of the unit features a 1/4" instrument input for active or passive pickups. A gain knob allows you to adjust the input level, and bass, lo-mid, hi-mid, and treble knobs allows you to adjust the equalization of the signal. A shift button changes the function of each equalization knob from adjusting the gain -24/+15 dB to sweeping the center frequency from 71 to 1,120 Hz for the bass, 100 to 1,600 Hz for the low mid, 200 to 3,150 Hz for the high mid, and 400 to 6,300 Hz for the treble frequency range.
A SpectraComp knob controls the amount of spectral multiband compression applied to the low, mid, and high frequency bands. A tone knob can shift between TweeterTone mode for adjusting the high frequency content of the signal and a TubeTone mode for adding character to the sound that emulates tube amplification. A bank of three memory buttons allows you to set and recall parameter presets. An optional RC4 remote control footswitch (sold separately) can be connected for controlling these memory presets. A built-in LED tuner display allows you to fine tune your instrument. A master level knob controls the output of the amplifier.
The back of the unit features a 100 to 240 VAC power input, a combination Speakon and 1/4" output jack, a remote in jack for the optional footswitch, an 1/8" headphone out, a 96 kHz 24-bit AES/EBU digital XLR output, a rehearsal auxiliary in port and auxiliary out port for playing along with an MP3 player or other backing track, a set of insert preamp I/O ports for setting up effect loops, and a 3-pin XLR output for connecting to your speaker cabinet or stack.
- Provides 750W of class-D amplification at a minimum 4Ω load
- Provides adjustable spectral multi-band compression over the signal
- Built-In Tuner
- Provides always-active on-board chromatic bass tuner with LED indicator display
- 3 Presets
- Allows you to save different memory presets for bass styles such for rock, metal, and funk, or for fingerstyle picking and slapping
- Emulates the vintage sound of an all-tube bass amplifier
- Flexible Tone Controls
- Provides EQ controls in 4-bands of the frequency spectrum
- Headphone Output
- Allows you to practice the bass using headphones
- Adjusts high frequency content for different tonalities and playing styles
- AUX Rehearsal I/O
- Allows you to connect your iPod, phone, MP3 player, or similar devices to play along with backing tracks
- Send/Return Connectors
- Enables connecting an outboard effects module
- Line Driver DI
- Sends a line-level signal to send to an FOH engineer or for recording in the studio
- RC4 Remote Input
- Allows connection of optional RC4 footswitch for controlling memory presets