Comprising the best Eventide effects taken from over three decades of hit-making processors, the Anthology II bundle contains meticulously rendered software plug-ins for Pro Tools TDM systems.
The bundle includes the entire Clockworks Legacy bundle of five original Eventide hardware products from the 1970s, two of the most popular effects from the venerable H3000, six essential production tools and other contemporary effects.
Anthology II not only provides an arsenal of first-class plug-ins, but also represents a considerable savings over buying the individual plug-ins separately.
Note! This is an academic discount for students and faculty that requires proof of current educational status.
EQ65 Filter Set
- Faithfully recreates the sound and function of the vintage analog filter set, ideal for fixing problematic tracks and creative applications. It includes high and low cut 18dB/octave filters and two band reject or band pass filters with variable depth.
- Channel strip with a user configurable signal path, optimized for multiple instances. Includes a gate, compressor/limiter with sidechain and five bands of 48-bit double precision parametric equalization.
- A deluxe channel strip with a user configurable signal path. Features a gate, de-esser, Omnipressor or compressor/limiter with sidechain, five bands of 48-bit double precision parametric equalization, stereo delays and the Harmonizer micropitch shifter for thickening.
EQ45 Parametric Equalizer
- Faithful recreation of the vintage analog parametric equalizer, including high and low cut 12dB/octave filters, plus four full bands of EQ, with continuously variable bandwidth, frequency, boost and cut.
Precision Time Align
- Offers precise positive or negative time alignment of individual tracks. Useful for bringing close-miked drums, overhead and room microphones into phase alignment.
- Optimized for multiple instances, offers four voices of diatonic Harmonizer pitch shifting, each voice with individual delay adjustment and pan control. Features a Notation Grid which allows graphic placement of notes on a musical staff.
- Replication of the very first phaser, a single-function analog processor featuring a sweeping filter bank. Led Zeppelin loved the original so much they offered to endorse the product. The original can be heard on the track "Kashmir."
- A compressor with an attitude. Dubbed the Omnipressor, it both compresses and expands and is capable of extreme compression, limiting, expanding, and dynamic reversal. Widely used on hit records throughout the last three decades, one of the first customers was Brian May, lead guitarist of Queen.
- Recreation of the very first Harmonizer brand effects processor, adopted by industry luminaries like Tony Visconti who used it to create the unique snare sound on Bowie's Young Americans, Low, and Lodger. Frank Zappa used a H910 in his live guitar rig.
- Plug-in recreation of one of the first hardware products to recreate "tape flanging." The plug-in provides the ability to choose or combine modulation sources together, including the LFO, or input signal (envelope follower), or manual sweep which can be controlled by MIDI.
- The original unit took pitch-changing further than simply pitch shifting notes. It inserted pitch shifting into the feedback loop of a delay to create unique effects. The original was widely utilized by many top engineers and performers, including a young Jimmy Page, who adopted an H949, the only piece of digital gear to grace his rig.
H3000 Band Delays
- Derived from the H3000 Band Delay algorithm, the plug-in features eight voices of tempo-based filtered delays with pan and volume controls. All eight filters are fully parametric with configurable low/band/high pass or shelving choices and a bandwidth control. Band Delays deploys an extensive function generator for modulation offering nineteen waveshapes, as well as MIDI control, and includes all of the original presets derived from this algorithm found in the H3000.
- Based on the ever-popular Factory algorithms from the H3000, plug-in features the ability to patch together any combination of eighteen effects blocks. Available effects blocks include delays, amplitude modulators, envelope followers, pitch shifters, filters and low frequency oscillators. The Function Generator features nineteen waveshapes, a white noise generator, MIDI control and a side chain input. All delays and LFOs can be locked to system tempo. Each delay can be looped and offers a low pass filter. The filters are selectable band pass, high pass, and low pass with variable Q and can be swept and modulated without audible artifacts.
- A multi-effect plug-in comprised of the best Halls, Plates, Rooms, Chambers and Ambience from the Orville, combined with a full three-band EQ before and after the reverberator. A compressor can be placed either before or after the reverberator. Also includes twin delays and a bit reducer.
- Derived from the Orville, Octavox features eight voices of diatonic Harmonizer pitch shifting, each voice with individual delay adjustment and pan controls. A unique creation tool, the plug-in offers a Notation Grid which allows graphic placement of notes on a musical staff.