The H3000 Factory Harmonizer Native from Eventide is a native plug-in that recreates several algorithms from the original hardware H3000 and combines pitch, delay, modulation, and filtering in a modular interface. It features over 450 presets, including over 100 new artist presets and over 100 original presets from the H3000.
The H3000 Factory Native plug-in is available as an AAX Native and Audio Units plug-in for Mac, and as an AAX Native and VST plug-in for Windows.
Note! This crossgrade is for registered owners of Anthology II who wish to add the H3000 Factory Native plug-in. The user's iLok account is needed when registering the product. Requires iLok2 if one is not already present on the system.
- Available effects blocks include delays, amplitude modulators, envelope followers, pitch shifters, filters, and low frequency oscillators
- The Function Generator features nineteen waveshapes, a white noise generator, MIDI control, and a sidechain input
- All delays and LFOs can be locked to system tempo
- Each delay can be looped and offers a low pass filter
- The filters are selectable band pass, high pass, and low pass with variable Q, and can be swept and modulated without audible artifacts