The Westcott Pro 24 x 32" Softbox is made from double-layer heat shield fabric, and features sprung steel rods and tent-style vents. It comes with a silver interior and offers heat resistance up to 500W.
Built to Last
- The Softbox features high-quality components and a rugged design. The durable shell and double layer heat-shield fabric offer heat resistance up to 500W.
Solid Steel Assembly Rod
- The Softbox rods are designed to flex and are constructed from solid steel.
- Tent-style heat vents allow for additional ventilation when used with hot lights. 1
- The Softbox provides a double layer of loop tape over this section to protect against softbox rods protruding through the fabric.
Removable Inner Baffle
- The removable full stop inner baffle helps to soften and spread the light when used in conjunction with strobes and hot lights. 2
Removable Outer Diffusion
- A wide 2.0" (50.8mm) layer of loop tape allows the front diffusion panel to either be recessed in for more direction and control or placed flush with the edge of the softbox for a wider lighter spread. In addition, this wide loop tape area provides for the attachment of accessories such as egg-crate grids (sold separately).
- Egg-crate grids (sold separately) can easily be attached to the softbox using the 2.0" (50.8mm) loop tape.
Included Carry Case
- Each softbox includes a carry case with a handle strap.
- When used with the Spiderlite series heads (sold separately) no adapter ring is required.