The 14.76' Sub-X Subwoofer Cable from AudioQuest uses two identical solid 1.25% silver-plated long-grain copper conductors for positive and negative charge. The solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion while the foamed polyethylene insulation reduces signal spread to deliver a clear output.The gold-plated high-conductivity brass plugs feature AQ silver solder, allowing for noiseless, low-distortion signal transmission.
Note! Use of silver-plated copper subwoofer cables for full-range audio is not recommended.
- Solid 1.25% silver-plated long-grain copper conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion
- Foamed polyethylene insulation curtails signal spread
- Gold-plated high-conductivity brass plugs are attached using specially-formulated AQ silver solder
- Silver-plated copper enhances the articulation and intelligibility of low-frequency information, when used for subwoofer frequencies
- Underneath the 100% coverage foil shield is a bare conductor that acts as a low distortion audio connection, and as the drain wire connecting the shield to ground