The TR150-10 Tripod from Olivon is an adjustable 3-section tripod with a 3-way head and a quick-release mounting shoe. The 3-way pan/tilt head also offers a lateral tilt capability for switching between landscape and portrait orientation. Fine adjustments to the center column height are enabled by a hand crank located at the tripod leg joint. Precise control of the tripod height is ideal for use with a spotting scope, extreme telephoto lens, or other high-magnification optic.
Each leg section is independently adjustable using lever locks, and a locking brace at the bottom of the upper leg section provides added stability. This tripod's 59-inch maximum leg height and a load capacity of 22 lb equip the TR150-10 to accommodate a DSLR or compact video camera as well as the optics mentioned above. In addition to the quick lever lock leg adjustments and the durable aluminum construction, the TR150-10 comes with a universal quick-release mounting plate and has a foam-padded grip on the upper leg for enhanced carrying comfort.
- Center column height adjustments via a pivoting hand crank
- Flip lock leg height adjustments
- Locking tripod leg brace for additional stability
- 3-way pan/tilt head with locking lateral tilt for 0-90° orientation adjustment
- Padded upper leg for comfortable carrying in wet or cold conditions