The Wireless AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router from D-Link is compatible with both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies allowing you to allocate your data to one of two frequencies for enhanced data speeds of up to 1300Mbps on the 802.11ac standard. Assign less data intensive tasks such as web browsing and e-mail to the standard 2.4GHz frequency, while keeping the more data intensive tasks to the less congested more efficient 5GHz frequency. Along with enhanced wireless 802.11a/b/g/n/ac standards, you also benefit from four gigabit LAN ports, one gigabit WAN port, and one USB 2.0 port.
Take full advantage of the cloud functionality of this router by connecting an external hard drive directly to the integrated USB 2.0 port. Once connected, utilize any one of the mobile apps including SharePort Mobile, QRS Mobile, and mydlink Lite to easily access your files while on the go. The USB 2.0 port is also compatible with USB printers as this D-Link router comes equipped SharePort Plus printer sharing.
- Upgrade to AC Performance
- The D-Link Wireless AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router delivers enhanced wireless speed and coverage to all your Wi-Fi devices. With wireless dual band speeds of 450 and 1300Mbps, the DIR-868L avoids interference to deliver the improved wireless speeds and coverage with reliable connections. The DIR-868L is ideal for streaming HD video, gaming, connecting multiple devices, and streaming content directly to your TV - all at the same time. D-Link's free mobile apps provide easy setup, remote monitoring and access to content from anywhere on your smartphone or tablet.
- Backward Compatibility
- While the DIR-868L delivers AC performance to your home network, it is also backward compatible with all of your existing a/b/g/n devices.
- Enhanced Coverage
- With its built-in high-powered amplifier, you can enjoy expanded wireless coverage capable of reaching areas other routers cannot.
- mydlink Cloud Services
D-Link's Cloud Routers also provide the added benefit of remote network management and
remote file access via mydlink Cloud Services. Take advantage of everything mydlink Cloud has
to offer through the free SharePort Mobile, QRS Mobile, and mydlink Lite apps and web portal
(mydlink.com). With the various free mobile apps that are available for iOS and Android devices, you can:
• mydlink Lite - Monitor and control your home network from anywhere
• SharePort Mobile - Stream and share files and media over your home network from virtually any connected USB device
• QRS Mobile - Quickly setup your router from your mobile phone or tablet