The Tascam DR-60D can record up to four channels of audio at the same time in up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution. It can record to the included 8 GB SDHC card and includes a USB cable for transferring your audio tracks to your Windows or Mac computer. It is powered by the included 4 AA batteries.
The Rode NTG-1 shotgun mic has a supercardiod polar pattern that effectively rejects off-axis noise for directional recording. The included shockmount allows the NTG-1 to be mounted on your camera or at the end of a boompole, while the 10-foot XLR cable connects the mic to the DR-60D.
This Kit Includes:
- Tascam DR-60D 4-Channel Linear PCM Recorder
- Duracell AA 1.5v Alkaline Coppertop Batteries (4 Pack)
- SanDisk 8GB SDHC Memory Card Ultra Class 10 UHS-1
- Rode NTG-1 Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Pearstone DUSM-1 Universal Shock Mount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- Kopul Performance 2000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable - 10' (3.0 m)
- Hosa Technology CMM-105RR Right-Angle 3.5mm to Right-Angle 3.5mm Stereo Cable (5')