The Tascam DR-60D can record up to four channels of audio at the same time in up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution. It can record to the included 8 GB SDHC card and includes a USB cable for transferring your audio tracks to your Windows or Mac computer. It is powered by the included 4 AA batteries.
The Rode NTG-1 shotgun mic has a supercardiod polar pattern that effectively rejects off-axis noise for directional recording. The included shockmount allows the NTG-1 to be mounted on your camera or at the end of a boompole, while the 10-foot XLR cable connects the mic to the DR-60D.
This Kit Includes:
- Tascam DR-60D 4-Channel Linear PCM Recorder
- Varta High-Energy 1.5 V AA E91 Alkaline Battery - 4 Pk
- SanDisk 8GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (Class 10)
- Rode NTG-1 Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Auray DUSM-1 Universal Shock Mount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable - 10' (3.0 m), Black
- Hosa Technology Stereo Mini Angled Male to Stereo Mini Angled Male Cable - 8"
- Red Giant PluralEyes 3 (Activation Card)