The DJC-WeCAi 2.6’ Controller Cable from Pioneer DJ allows you to connect your iPad to the DDJ-WeGO, DDJ-ERGO, and DDJ-ERGO Limited DJ Controllers. It features a USB B connector at one end for plugging into the DJ controller. The other end features twin USB A connectors: one for connecting to an iPad and the other for plugging into a standard USB power adapter (sold separately). The cable can also be connected to a mobile USB battery for outdoor use where a wall charging outlet is not available.
When you connect an iPad with Algoriddim Inc.’s vjay and/or djay app to your DJ controller via the controller cable, you can use the apps to scratch and mix iTunes from your iPad and use functions such as HOT CUE and sampler, add effects, etc. In addition, the cable can be used to charge the connected iPad while simultaneously powering your DJ controller when plugged into a USB charger or mobile USB battery.
- Connects your iPad to a DDJ-WeGO, DDJ-ERGO, or DDJ-ERGO Limited DJ Controller
- Enables the iPad to function as a music source or control window for the DDJ-WeGO and DDJ-ERGO Controllers (with Algoriddim Inc.'s djay / vjay for iPad apps) 1
- On connecting to an iPad with the djay for iPad app, it lets you playback music from the iTunes library, perform functions such as scratching and mixing, use HOT CUE and sampler functions, and add effects through the DJ controller 2
- When connected to an iPad with the vjay for iPad app, you can perform scratching and visual mixing using videos, music, and camera roll images stored in the iPad from your controller, and use the Pulse Control function for performance using images and light 3
- Extends up to 2.6' (0.7m) from the iPad device to the DJ controller
- 5.9' (1.7m) Y-cable (USB A, color coated red for easy identification) for use with a standard power adapter or USB mobile battery (both sold separately)
- Can simultaneously charge the connected iPad and DJ controller