The HIP-3LENS Hip-Pack Lens Case from Porta Brace is a large pack that comfortably stores up to three lenses with a maximum length if 7" and various accessories. Its top loading zippered front compartment offers quick access to your lenses when shooting. Furthermore, it can sit comfortably in the back (fanny) position and be pulled around to rest in the front for better access to lenses.
The interior of the hip pack provides padded dividers that can be adjusted to fit the lenses you are carrying or removed completely. The interior is lined with copper-colored Veltex to prevent damage or scratching to your lenses and for easy visibility of your equipment.
The construction of the pack is semi-rigid, padded and built from 1000-denier Cordura fabric. It provides a zippered "shelf-pocket" on the top, three front slip pockets, and side pockets for additional small accessories. The nylon waist belt is wide and generously padded and closes/opens with a quick-release squeeze clasp.
- Holds up to three lenses with maximum length of 7"
- 1000 denier Cordura construction
- Strong, semi-rigid frame design
- Soft, padded dividers included
- Copper-colored interior for easy visibility of lenses
- Two front zippered pockets and side slip pockets with touch fastener flaps
- Carried by a wide, padded, nylon, quick-release waist belt