The 100 to 240VAC ExSite 36x Day & Night Explosion-proof Camera System with Wiper (PAL) from Pelco includes the EHXM3136-7X Positioning System, EHXM31 Explosion-Proof Enclosure, and IPSXM-7 Power Module. From the harsh environment of oil pipelines in Alaska to the offshore rigs in South America and refineries in the Middle East, the EHXM31367X ExSite explosion-proof camera system is an apt choice for the most demanding applications. This explosion-proof camera system is suitable for installation in such hazardous environments where a small spark can lead to an explosion. The camera’s enclosure is vacuum sealed and filled with inert gases. Therefore, in the unlikely event of a malfunction in the camera, if a spark is generated within the camera enclosure, it will be contained within the enclosure itself where inert gases will extinguish it. This will prevent the risk of any explosion. The camera system can be installed in a standard or inverted position and features manually adjustable 200° of pan and 180° of tilt positioning.
The system is an integrated camera-and-lens package that features LowLight technology. This day-and-night model features a 36x lens, built-in motion detection, and a 128x wide dynamic range imager. The electropolished 316L stainless-steel construction makes the camera suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. This camera system has an absolute operating temperature range of -76 to 140°F (-60 to 60°C). Within 2 hours after power-up, the entire unit can de-ice and be operational from a temperature of -13°F (-25°C). The system comes with an input voltage of 100 to 240 VAC.
The system comes with a window wiper which is completely integrated into the enclosure and does not interfere with the viewing range of the system. The included wiper can be configured to delay between wipes and to automatically shut off after a specified period. The wiper design also allows for easy replacement of the wiper blade. A built-in heater, a window defroster/defogger, a sun shroud, and a blower are the standard features of the camera. It also includes 3 auxiliary output relays that can be configured for a variety of uses, including 3rd party washer systems.
- Electropolished 316L stainless-steel construction
- Manual 200° pan and 180° tilt adjustments
- Receiver and enclosure with IOP (Integrated Optics Package)
- For use in a variety of harsh and/or hazardous settings, including marine environments
- 2 autofocus high-resolution integrated camera/optics packages
- 36x day and night, 128x wide dynamic range, motion detection, and 540 TVL horizontal resolution
- Multilingual on-screen menus
- Alternate language files (includes Russian, Polish, Turkish) available as optional software upload (sold separately)
- Password protection
- Autofocus with manual override
- Configurable camera settings
- Auto iris with manual override
- Integral multi-protocol receiver/driver
- Meets NEMA type 4x and IP66 standards
- Designed for minimal maintenance
- On-board connector for Pelco VC-UTP video connector, Pelco TXB Series Translator Boards for use with Hernis and other protocols, Pelco FS85011A, and 3rd party fiber-optic transmitters
- AC line lock
- Quick and easy installation