The EHXME036-2 ExSite IP 36x D/N Explosion-Proof Camera from Pelco allows you to control and monitor videos over an IP network from virtually anywhere in the world. This explosion-proof integrated camera system comes with a built-in 100Base-TX network interface for live streaming to any network application. It comes with an integrated camera / lens / receiver for safe and efficient installation in hazardous locations.
From the harsh environments of oil pipelines in Alaska to the offshore rigs in South America and refineries in the Middle East, the EHXME036-2 ExSite IP explosion-proof camera is an apt choice for the most demanding applications. This explosion-proof camera system is suitable for installation in such hazardous environments where a small spark will lead to an explosion. The camera’s enclosure is vacuum sealed and filled with inert gases. Therefore, in the unlikely event of a malfunction in the camera, if a spark is generated within the camera enclosure, it will be contained within the enclosure itself where inert gases will inhibit its sustenance. This will prevent the risk of any explosion.
Featuring lowlight technology, multiple compression formats, and both upright and inverted operation, this camera system provides the image quality, performance, and reliability required for the most challenging environments.
The EHXME036-2 supports 2 simultaneous video streams that can be compressed in MJPEG, MPEG-4, and H.264 formats across several resolution configurations. The streams can be configured in a variety of frame rates, bit rates, and group of pictures (GOP) structures for additional bandwidth administration. The H.264 compression video files are up to 20 times smaller than MJPEG, making network video storage more affordable.
This camera system includes a high resolution day / night camera with a removable IR cut filter and 36x zoom lens (36x optical, 12x digital). The EHXME036-2 camera system uses a standard web browser for powerful remote setup and administration. Up to 16 cameras can be viewed on the same network.
Network protocols such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) configuration for security certificates, Secure Shell (SSH) for remote logon, and Quality of Service (QoS) for priority or guaranteed data flow can be managed using a web browser.
This camera system easily connects to Pelco IP systems such as Endura version 1.5 (or later), MPEG-4; Endura version 2.0 (or later), H.264; Digital Sentry version 7.3 (or later); DX8100 version 2.0 (or later); DX4700/DX4800 version 1.1 (or later); DX4700HD/DX4800HD version 2.0 (or later); and DVR5100 version 1.5.4 (or later). The camera also features open architecture connectivity to third-party software. Pelco offers an application programming interface (API) and software developer’s kit (SDK) for interfacing with Pelco’s IP cameras.
- Ability to control and monitor video over IPv4 and IPv6 networks
- H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP (Unicast, Multicast IGMP), UPnP, DNS, DHCP, RTP, RTSP, NTP, IPv4, SNMP, QoS, HTTP, HTTPS, LDAP (client), SSH, SSL, SMTP, FTP, mDNS (Bonjour), and 802.1x (EAP)
- Electro-polished 316L stainless steel construction
- Upright or inverted operation
- Manual 200° pan and 180° tilt adjustments
- 2 Auto-focus, high resolution integrated optic options
- Multilingual on-screen menus
- Password protection
- Configurable camera settings
- On-screen zoom display
- For use in a variety of harsh and hazardous environments, including marine environments
- Up to 2 simultaneous video streams
- Web viewing, up to 16 cameras simultaneously
- Open IP standards
- ONVIF v1.02 conformant
- Integral multiprotocol receiver / driver
- Quick and easy installation
- Designed for minimal maintenance
- Upright or inverted installation
- Sun Shroud, heater / window defroster, and blower all standard
- Multilingual menus (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian, Polish, and Turkish)
- 7 alarm inputs
- 3 relay outputs
- Built-in menu system for setup of configurable functions
- Auto-focus with manual override
- Auto iris with manual override
- Configurable settings
- Certifications / Ratings: FCC; UL / cUL Listed; UL / cUL Hazardous Locations Listed per NEC division and zone requirement (Class I, Groups A, B, C, and D; Class II, Groups E, F, G, T5; and Class I, Zone 1, AEx d IIC); AEx tD 21 T105°C; BR-Ex d IIC, T5, IP66; 04 / UL-BRAE-0027; IECEx UL 11.0007X; Ex d IIC T5 Gb; Ex tb IIIC T105°C Db IP66; DEMKO 04 ATEX 0413858X (CE 0539 Ex II 2 G Ex d IIC, T5 Gb & Ex II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T105°C Db IP66); Tamb -60 to 60°C; NEPSI-China, Ex d IIC, T5, Cert No. GYJ05584; C-Tick; Cisco Medianet (MSP) compatible; ONVIF 1.02; and meets NEMA Type 4X standards