This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Pelco ESTI3355WX1 Sarix TI Series IP Thermal Imaging Security Camera features an integrated thermal imaging security solution, specifically designed for video security applications suitable for a wide array of low-light and no-light environments. This camera from the Sarix TI Series recognizes even the slightest change in temperature or emissivity, providing immediate recognition of intruders or threats. The thermal contrast among objects in low-light conditions provides the information necessary for quick decisions. Thanks to its thermal energy technology, this camera provides the capability to instantly spots leaks, ruptures, or hot spots across bridges, dams, refineries, and power plants.
Even in total darkness, this thermal camera allows you to see the potential threats, thus maximizing your response time. For any high-risk area where lighting is minimal, it lets you recognize the presence of both humans and vehicles. This Sarix Thermal Imaging Esprit Positioning System delivers thermal video resolution of 384 x 288. It functions with a 35mm lens. This model is suitable for extreme low-light conditions such as subway platforms and tunnels, highway and transportation infrastructure, borders, marine, industrial, and other traditional thermal imaging applications. It is also fitting for other applications such as airports, perimeters, prisons, military bases, places of national security, storage yards, seaports, pipelines, courthouses, rail transit, etc.
This camera with PTZ technology provides sensitivity below 50 mK at f/1.0. It is capable of multiple display formats, including white hot, black hot, and various color signatures. The benefit of this Sarix Thermal IP camera is its ability to produce clear security images regardless of lighting conditions. It detects human and vehicle activity in total darkness and through smoke, fog, rain and haze, providing situational awareness in the areas where artificial light is either unavailable or restricted.
- General Features
• Integrated with advanced thermal imaging functions, capable of producing clear images regardless of lighting conditions
• Designed for maximum environmental protection
• Capable of IP or analog video output
• Compact, lightweight aluminum construction
• Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 Standards
• Complete with sun shroud and heater / defroster
• Long Wave Infrared (LWIR), Uncooled, ‘Sun-Safe’ Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
• 25-micron pixel size
• Sensitivity Below 50 mK at f/1.0
• User-definable / programmable camera settings
• 24VAC or 24VDC power
• H.264 and MJPEG compression
• Up to 2 simultaneous video streams
• Built-in analytics
• Available in fixed or pan / tilt enclosures
• Recognition of a vehicle or human target is possible from as far away as vehicle: 0.9 miles (1.5km), human: 1,773' (540m)
- Leverage Existing Applications
- With analog control and viewing, Sarix TI helps customers leverage their existing video security system. Existing customers can add thermal to their existing end-to-end solution without having to overhaul or update their entire system.
- Built-In Thermal Analytics
- Built-in video analytics will enhance the flexibility and performance of your IP system, and can even be configured for analog applications. Coupled with the automatic notification of suspicious activity feature, this unit possesses the ability of thermal imaging that immediately detects threats, sometimes before even the human eye can. Since thermal images are based on the thermal emission from objects, they are much less susceptible to changes in lighting or environmental conditions than visible analytics, which means accurate analytics with few false alarms.
- Plug and Play
- This camera is designed to be an integrated part of any end-to-end video security solution. Easy to install and use, this camera brings thermal imaging capabilities to mainstream video security applications. The result is a powerful and versatile camera system that delivers high-quality videos in zero-light conditions.
- Reliable, Sun-Safe Technology
- Its unique algorithms provide automatic correction to eliminate the effects of direct, prolonged sun exposure. At the core of the Sarix TI Series is an uncooled, sun-safe microbolometer, long- wavelength infrared camera that is engineered to be durable. Microbolometers are the specialized image sensors those are used to detect an object's thermal emission (temperature and emissivity) and create a thermal image, feature either vanadium oxide or amorphous silicon coatings. Amorphous silicon allows for less fixed pattern noise.
- Combining Sarix Technology with Thermal Imaging
- Sarix is a powerful image-processing engine that allows implementation of advanced algorithms to vastly improve the thermal image quality. This combination equips a customer with a configurable, flexible networking solution with built-in video analytics capability.
- Analytics Behaviors
This Sarix TI camera comes fully loaded with intelligent video analytics capabilities that trigger an alarm to notify users of potential threats caught on camera, such as:
Adaptive Motion: Detects and tracks objects entering a scene.
Camera Sabotage: Reports any attempt to reposition or obstruct the camera.
Loitering Detection: Identifies when people or vehicles remain in a defined zone longer than allowed.
Object Counting: Counts the number of objects entering a defined zone.
Stopped Vehicle: Detects vehicles stopped near a sensitive area longer than the user- defined time allows.