The STC HD200 HDMI/MHL Full HD DLP Pico Projector features a native 854 x 480 resolution, a maximum supported input resolution of Full HD 1920 x 1080p and DLP projector technology. The portable projector fits in the palm of your hand and can project up to a 60" diagonal image. It's equipped with a rechargeable 3800mAh battery that powers the projector. However, the battery can also be used as a USB backup battery for your smartphone (iPad not supported). Just connect your mobile device to the projector's USB port. The mega-bright LED lamp projects at 80 lumens of brightness for up to two hours on a single charge.
The HD200 features HDMI and MHL connectivity, so you can use it to connect to any HDMI source including computers, tablets, Blu-ray players and more. You can also connect to your MHL-enabled smartphone for viewing content off your mobile device. MHL supports Full HD 1080p video and up to 7.1-channel audio mirroring via the projector. Plus, the MHL adapter is included. There are also dual built-in speakers so you don't need an external audio source when using the projector on-the-go.
- Native 854 x 480 resolution
- Maximum input resolution supported is Full HD 1920 x 1080p
- Compatible with any device that has an HDMI output
- Compatible with any MHL-enabled mobile device
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod touch (Apple adapter required)
- Texas Instruments DLP projection technology
- HDMI/MHL adapter, HDMI cable, mini-tripod and AC adapter included
- Integrated rechargeable 3800mAh battery and portable design
- Battery also doubles as a USB backup battery for your mobile device (iPad not supported)
- Mega-bright LED lamp projects up to 80 lumens of brightness for two hours on a single charge
- Projects up to a 60" diagonal image
- Dual built-in stereo speakers and an audio output jack
- Built-in focus wheel for adjusting the display