The TXPH Belt Pack Transmitter with VT500 Omni-Directional Lavalier Mic (512 to 542 MHz) from Audio Ltd. is a small pocket UHF transmitter that is specially designed for universal wireless use in all segments of field production sound. It delivers clear, professional quality sound and RF performance range. The TXPH offers selectable 100 or 50 mW RF output power and up to 40MHz switching bandwidth. The transmitter is well suited for professionals using Lavalier microphones and for "camera hops" when sending mixer outputs wirelessly to cameras or recorders.
The intuitive menu uses a blue Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display which is clear yet consumes very little power. Parameters can be set by scrolling the wheel on the top of each unit to the left or right and pressing the wheel down to set the desired value. All important settings are represented by icons on the home screen.
The microphone input is via a durable Binder 5-pin locking male connector and provides powering for most electret lavalier microphones and also accepts line level input sources via input cables. Powered by a single 1.5 V AA battery, the transmitter can be used for 4 to 6 hours in one go. An external 6 to 18 VDC power can be supplied through the Binder 5-pin connector when using input cables.
Note! NiMH battery type is recommended.
Batteries are sold separately.
- Up to 40MHz switching bandwidth in 25kHz steps
- 512 to 542 MHz operating range, via F1 frequency block
- Compatible with En2 DX, DX2 and CX2 receivers
- Selectable 50/100 mW output power
- Menu system driven by OLED display and 3-position navigation wheel
- Powered by Single AA or 6 to 18 V External DC, 80mA at 12 V 1
- 5-pin Binder locking connector for Lavalier omni-directional microphones and input cables and external DC
- Selectable Low Cut Filter at 80, 120Hz and flat frequency response
- 32 user selected frequencies in 25kHz steps can be stored
- Includes VT500 Omni-directional Lavalier microphone with Otter box