The white Elite Screens VMAX400XWH PLUS3 VMAX PLUS3-E Wall/Ceiling Screen is designed for use in large venue rooms and most applications including commercial, educational, and residential. It features a MaxWhite screen material that is designed for versatility in front projection presentations. The material offers wide viewing angles with good diffusion uniformity, precise definition, image color reproduction, and B&W contrast. This screen material has a black backing to prevent light penetration for good color reproduction. This screen can be safely hand-cleaned with mild soap and water. Its texture pattern eliminates ‘moiré’ or hot spotting, which is a common phenomenon with poorly made projection screen material or wall projections.
This mildew-resistant screen is made of a multi-layer weave and cross-array coated material with a matte white reflective compound. It features a screen gain of 1:1 and a viewing angle of 160° (80° ± L&R).
- Fixed mount for ceiling installations
- Built-in ceiling mount brackets
- Easy to access and removes tubular motor with fast up/down operation
- Easy to access and removes circuit board
- 3-Way wall switch, IR/RF remotes, 12V trigger, and extended IR receiver
- Wireless 5 to 12V trigger compatible
- Motor and circuit board accessibility improvement for quick service access without the need to take down the screen
- Compatible with Learning IR Remote Control
- Wireless trigger, in-wall up/down switch (sold separately)