Going Pro with Cubase 6 from Course Technology and written by Steve Pacey is an expert-level guidebook that addresses the needs of the professional Cubase user. The book picks up where the manual leaves off, guiding you through advanced editing, recording, and production techniques specific to Cubase, with many expert tips and tricks along the way. Covering the latest version of Cubase, the easy-to-follow yet professional-level tutorials allow you to get the most out of your software and take the next step towards mastery.
About the Author: Steve Pacey has been composing music for television and film professionally since 1994. He has been a Steinberg Cubase user since 1990 and Cubase has been the center of his music production studio for 21 years. He has written MIDI EDITING IN CUBASE, YOUR CUBASE STUDIO, and GOING PRO WITH CUBASE 5.
- Going Pro with Cubase 6 is packed with real-world tutorials organized by workflow
- Author, sound professional, and Cubase user Steve Pacey thoroughly covers both new features (such as the use of VST instruments) and updates (such as revised editing tools for MIDI and audio files)
- The text's easy-to-follow technical advice helps advanced users get the most out of their software
- "Note" boxes throughout the text provide the reader with additional cues from the author
- Throughout the book, readers will find examples of how other professional users integrate advanced Cubase techniques into their workflow