Project big, beautiful images from as close as 22” and with an extremely low throw ratio of 0.375 with the Mitsubishi WD390U-EST Ultrashort-Throw Thin-Client Projector. Featuring built-in optimal optical engine design and a large-diameter lens, this DLP projector lets the presenter move in front of the projected images without being disturbed by projector lights. Moreover, it delivers brilliant images with 3000lm high luminosity and a 3000:1 high contrast ratio. When used with a tablet incorporating the SidePad function or Wifi Doc, it is possible to expand the breadth of classroom communications even further.
Also, when connected to a LAN, this projector enables the users to log-in to remote computers directly, retrieve stored images, and play them back. This eliminates the need to carry around data and allows for simple, no-fuss projection. It also functions as a terminal adapter, enabling connection to a cloud through a computer or server. Applications and data can be used in the cloud infrastructure environment. It is easy to use and gives presenters the access to information from their remote servers.
The Wifi Doc is an application software that allows data stored on a tablet or smartphone (txt / pdf / ppt / xls / doc / jpeg files) to be sent directly to a projector and displayed.
This projector when used in combination with LAN Display System, the images being projected can be displayed on tablets or smartphones, and the computer can be operated from a tablet. Teachers can remotely access their computer when carrying a tablet with them in the classroom, thereby facilitating even closer communication with students during lessons.
Note! This feature can be used after downloading the MirrorOp Receiver application software (freeware). Mirroring of the tablet screen is not supported.
- Ultra Short-Throw
- Projects an 80" diagonal image from less than 26" away - all with no mirrors.
- Thin Client Projection
- Remotely log-in to server directly from the projector to retrieve and present information. This eliminates the need to carry around data and enables simple, no-fuss projection.
- Tablet and Smartphone Support
- Present via iPad, iPhone and Android devices to projector. When the SidePad app is used in combination with the LAN Display System, the images being projected can be displayed on tablets or smartphones, and the computer can be operated from a tablet. The Wifi Doc is application software that allows data stored on a tablet or smartphone (txt / pdf / ppt / xls / doc / jpeg files) to be sent directly to a projector and shown. Useful images can be quickly accessed and shared while simultaneously giving presenters the freedom to interact more closely with the audience. 1
- Perfect for higher education or corporate applications, images displayed via this DLP projector can be rendered in stunning 3D, adding a new dimension to viewing scientific, architectural, and engineering imagery. 2
- USB Display
- Connect the PC via a USB cable, eliminating the need for expensive VGA cables.
- LAN Display
- For displaying images via a LAN, up to 4 computers can be connected to 1 projector. The projection screen can be divided into quarters, reproducing all computer screens simultaneously.
- PC-less Presentations
- Eliminate the PC altogether when using a USB storage device. Supports JPEGS or PowerPoint converted PTG files.
- Wireless Compatibility
- Wireless presentations are possible when used with an optional wireless dongle (sold separately).
- Closed Caption
- It provides an on-screen visual representation of text.
- Digital Input
- HDMI input for true digital connections from both PC and video sources.
- Wall Screen Support
- This projector has the ability to project images on color backgrounds such as beige, light blue, light green, pink, blackboard, and whiteboard. It automatically adjusts for color tone.
- Other Features
- Direct power off, color enhancer, wall screen, USB/LAN display, remote desktop, audio mix, top-loading lamp, stand-by audio, computer-free presentations, visual PA, PJ link, direct power off, long-life lamp, top loading lamp, HDMI, low fan noise, RS-232 communication support, computer monitor loop-out, audio speaker, audio out, USB mouse support, PC/MAC compatibility.