Designed for discreet and covert surveillance, the Swann SWHDK-482004 4-Channel Professional HD Security System (2TB) enables you to monitor your home or business round-the-clock. This system consists of a 4-channel HDR4-8200 SDI digital video recorder and 4 SHD-870 cameras. It comes with all the required connectors and cables, and is easy to set up and install.
The 4-channel HDR4-8200 SDI digital video recorder can simultaneously record live footage from the 4 included cameras in full HD resolution, with real time recording at frame rates of 30 fps/channel (NTSC) and 25 fps/channel (PAL). Furthermore, this DVR features a maximum storage capacity of 6TB, and ships with a 2TB hard drive, HDMI connectivity enables you to view live and recorded footage on high-definition plasma or LCD displays.
Each of the 4 SHD-870 cameras boasts a 4mm lens and a 1/3” CMOS image sensor, and records live footage in full HD resolution. Moreover, the 48 IR LEDs, along with the built-in IR cut filter, provide a night-vision range of up to 115’. The tough and durable IP66-rated weatherproof housing allows for indoor and outdoor installations.
SWHDK-482004 Professional HD Security System
- State-of-the-art surveillance solution for 24/7 monitoring of your home or business
- Package consists of the 4-channel HDR4-8200 SDI Network Video Recorder and 4 SHD-870 1080p 2.1 Mp 1,000 TVL HD Cameras
- SDI digital video security system with 1080p high-definition live viewing & playback in real time (25/30 fps per channel)
- Digital imaging technology for sharp, detailed images
- Easy and quick DIY (Do-it-Yourself) installation with the included cables and connectors
4-channel HDR4-8200 SDI DVR
- Simultaneously records footage from 4 cameras
- Records continuously from 4 channels onto a pre-installed 2TB hard drive (Maximum storage capacity of 6TB)
- SwannView app for remotely monitoring your premises over the Internet from a PC or Mac, or from your Android or iOS enabled devices 1
- You can easily locate incident videos and transfer them to external storage devices via the eSATA or USB ports, or via the network
- Connects to HDTV via HDMI or VGA connection to your LCD screen enabling remote viewing and recording
- Remote notification via email
- 4mm lens with 75° viewing angle
- 1/3" CMOS image sensor for crisp color reproduction of 1000 TVL
- IR cut filter and 48 IR LEDs provide night vision up to 115' (35m) in complete darkness and up to 170' (50m) in ambient light
- IP66 rating for indoor and outdoor use
- Backlight Compensation and Gain Control