The CPK1000IL Cable & Power Kit from Byte Brothers is designed to test UTP CAT5/6 and CAT5/6 Cables. This kit includes the RWC1000K Real World Certifier with 250 report storage and the POE1000IL Power Sensing Inline Panel. Apart from testing cables and devices, this kit also determines exactly what is on your CAT5/6 network. When working with PoE, you can even test for voltage and operation of your PoE voltage source.
The included RWC1000K is for professional cable testing and reports. The included POE1000IL Power Panel, on the other hand, helps install VoIP phones, IP cameras, and any device that uses PoE.
- Cable category CAT3, 5, 5E, 6
- Speed testing of 10MB, 100MB, 1000MB
- Data levels of real-live data from any device
- Length (real TDR) propagation delay and skew
- Splits, opens, shorts, wire map
- Network device testing including inline