The Audioquest Columbia Audio Cable with RCA Plugs helps you achieve detailed, high-quality sounds with almost no distortion. The Dielectric-Bias System (DBS) employed by this cable keeps signal noise to a minimum to give you clean, neutral audio with greater dimensional space. The DBS battery pack included with this connector lasts for a considerable amount of time, and comes with a test button and LED light to indicate low battery levels.
The smooth and solid PSC+ (Perfect Surface Copper) conductors used in this connector help lower the distortion levels. Additionally, proprietary metal-processing technology protects the conductor surface from damage incurred during drawing and fabrication. Also, the PE (polyethylene) air-tube insulation does not permit any energy loss absorption, thereby giving you sounds with minimal alteration and less out-of-focus effect.
- PSC+ (Perfect Surface Copper) conductors
- Smooth and solid pure copper conductors eliminate distortion by preventing electric and magnetic interaction between strands and wire damage
- Dielectric-Bias System (DBS, US Pat #s 7,126,055 & 7,872,195 B1)
- Minimizes energy storage in insulation and prevents non-linear time delays to give good sound clarity
- Polyethylene (PE) Air Tube Insulation
- Prevents energy loss absorption and improves sound clarity
- 3-Layer Noise Dissipation System
- Metal and carbon-loaded 3-layer noise dissipation system prevents any RF interference and provides 100% shield coverage
- Triple Balanced Geometry
- Triple balanced cable design of the three conductors ensures equal low-distortion conducting paths for both positive and negative signals
- Cold-Weld System
- Ensures heat-free connection between cables and plug, and also helps maintains the structural integrity of the conductor