The IRCAM Verb Session Reverb Software Plug-In (Electronic Download) is an advanced reverb effect that uses complex perceptive algorithms to simulate room acoustics. The software is optimized for fast paced workflow in broadcast and post-production.
The software has input and output gain controls for adjusting levels before and after the signal processing and VU meters for monitoring. You can use the dry mix control to blend the original signal with the processed signal. To improve workflow, the plug-in features two preset slots, A and B, that can be loaded simultaneously with a set of parameters and morphed between using a slider. The slider can be set to follow automation curves in the host application. A global preset of both slots and the position of the "Morphing Slider" can also be saved.
- Decay Time
- Controls the RT60 factor or the duration of the reverberation "tail" in seconds. This is the amount of time it takes for the signal to drop below -60 dB
- Room Size
- Controls a meta parameter to change a set of parameters for the early reflection component of the reverb
- Pre Delay
- Controls the time it takes for the reverberation to begin. Longer pre delay settings improve intelligibility by preventing the sound from being overwhelmed in reverb
- Time Structure Settings
- Controls the early gain, tail gain, low-frequency damping, and high frequency damping components of the reverb
- Filter Section
- Controls the low frequency low pass and high frequency high pass filter cutoff settings for the filters that are applied to the signal sent through the reverberation engine