The miniTX Ultra-Mini Transmitter with VT500 Lavalier Mic (512 to 542MHz) from Audio Ltd. is a compact and lightweight professional UHF transmitter that can be easily hidden in a tiny pouch. Devoid of any switches or menu screens, this slim transmitter can be easily mounted on professionals such as artists, costumers, and sound recordists. This transmitter does not feature switches or menu screens.
The IR menu can be navigated by pointing the included SwitchiR key-fob controller on the top of the miniTX Transmitter to adjust all its parameters. The microphone input via a LEMO 3-pin locking connector provides powering that is compatible with most electret lavalier microphones. Powered by 2 AAA-type batteries (sold separately), the transmitter provides up to 5 to 7 hours of transmission and can be turned off simply by removing the batteries.
Note! Microphone is sold separately.
LEMO wiring of Lavalier microphones is same as for Sennheiser.
- Up to 40 MHz bandwidth with 32 pre-programmed frequencies
- 512 to 542MHz operating range, via F1 frequency block
- Compatible with En2 DX, DX2 and CX2 receivers
- Menu system driven by infrared with SwitchiR controller (included)
- Powered by 2 AAA (sold separately) for up to 7 hours
- Selectable standby mode with SwitchiR controller (included)
- 3-pin LEMO locking connector for Lavalier microphones 1
- Selectable Low Cut Filter at 20Hz (Flat) and 80Hz