The DX Compact True Diversity Receiver (614 to 654MHz) from Audio Ltd. is a small battery-powered UHF wireless receiver designed for universal use in segments of field production sound. It offers a stellar RF range, table scanning and up to 40MHz switching bandwidth.
The intuitive menu uses a blue Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display that is extremely clear yet consumes very little power. All the important settings on the screen are represented by icons on the home screen.
The receiver audio output and External DC are supported by a durable Binder 7-pin screw locking connector. The receiver is powered by a single 1.5 V AA type battery that provides up to 3 hours continuous use. An external 6 to 18 VDC power supply is connected via the Binder 7-pin connector through the output cable (sold separately). The switching takes place between two receivers at the audio frequency stage with no interruption of signal.
NiMH battery type is recommended.
Batteries are sold separately.
- Up to 40MHz switching bandwidth in 25kHz steps
- 614 to 654MHz operating range, via F3 frequency block
- Compatible with En2 TXPH and miniTX Transmitters
- True Diversity: Switching takes place between two receivers at the audio frequency stage with no interruption of signal
- Scan for open frequency or for transmitter
- Table Scan with Spectrum Analyzer type display in 200kHz steps
- Menu system driven by OLED display and 3-position navigation wheel
- Adjustable Line Level output or Headphone driver (30mW at 32Ω) adjustable with volume control
- DX receiver can be used as a bullet-proof Diversity IFB receiver in Headphone mode
- 7-pin Binder locking connector for output cables with or without External DC
- Powered by Single AA or 6 to 18 V External DC via 7-pin Binder (6 to18 VDC, 120 mA at 12 V) 1
- 32 factory preset frequencies, 32 user selected frequencies in 25kHz steps can be stored