The DX2 Compact 2-Channel True Diversity Receiver (654 to 694 MHz) from Audio Ltd. is a UHF wireless receiver specially designed for professional field production applications in sound bags, carts, or when mounted on cameras. The receiver provides an excellent RF range, True Diversity reception across both audio channels and up to 40MHz switching bandwidth. The True Diversity receiver allows switching to take place between two receivers in each channel at the audio frequency stage with no interruption of signal.
The intuitive menu uses a blue Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display that is ultra-clear and yet consumes very little power. The menu is incredibly intuitive and a snap to work with under pressure in the field. All the important settings are represented by icons on the home screen.
The receiver’s audio output and external DC are via a durable Binder 7-pin screw locking connector. Powered by a pair of 1.5 V AA type batteries, the receiver can be used up to 4 hours in one go. An external 6 to 18 VDC is connected via the Binder 7-pin connector.
- Up to 40MHz switching bandwidth in 25kHz steps
- 654 to 694 MHz operating frequency range via F4 frequency block
- Compatible with En2 TXPH and miniTX transmitters
- Pair of discreet True Diversity channels (Can be operated individually if required)
- Scan for open frequency or for transmitters
- Menu system driven by OLED display and 3-position navigation wheel
- Visual LED indicators on top of unit showing Diversity switching and signal loss
- Adjustable line level output or headphone driver with attenuator
- Can be used as bullet-proof Diversity IFB receiver in Headphone mode
- Binder 7-pin locking connector for output cables with or without external DC
- Powered by a pair of AA or external 6 to 18 VDC via 7-pin Binder, 120mA at 12V 1
- 32 factory preset frequencies
- 32 user selected frequencies in 25kHz steps can be stored