The Audio Ltd. CX2/P 2-Channel Slot-Mount Camera Receiver for Panasonic P2 (614 to 694 MHz) is a professional UHF receiver for field production sound. The receiver offers excellent RF range and up to 80MHz switching bandwidth. A stylish design with front-end digitally controlled tracking filters delivers True Diversity performance.
The receiver is compatible with Panasonic P2 cameras with integrated receiver slots. The intuitive menu uses a blue Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display that is clear yet consumes very little power. All parameters can be set by three buttons on the top of each unit.
The receiver output and external DC are via the included 25-pin D-Sub connector on the bottom of the unit.
- Up to 80MHz switching bandwidth in 25kHz steps
- 614 to 694 MHz operating range, via F34 frequency block
- Pre-set 24 MHz span frequency tables
- Front-end digitally controlled tracking filters
- Compatible with En2 TXPH and miniTX transmitters
- Pair of discreet True Diversity channels
- Table scan with Spectrum Analyzer type display in 200 kHz steps
- Camera Slot-in design - audio output and DC power via D-sub connector
- 25-pin D-Sub connector for Panasonic P2 Cameras
- Easy to view, angled blue OLED display
- Menu system via three durable pushbuttons
- LED indicators on top showing diversity switching and signal loss
- External 6 to 18 VDC via camera slot D-Sub, 150 mA at 12V
- 32 factory preset frequencies in each table, 32 user selected frequencies