The Audio Ltd. CX2/S 2-Channel Slot-Mount Camera Receiver for Sony Camera (512 to 572 MHz) is a professional 2-channel UHF receiver for field production sound. The receiver offers excellent RF range and up to 80MHz switching bandwidth. A stylish design with front-end digitally controlled tracking filters delivers True Diversity performance.
The CX2/S receiver is compatible with Sony cameras with integrated receiver slots. The intuitive menu uses a blue Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display that is clear and yet consumes very little power. All parameters can be set by three buttons on the top of each unit.
The receiver channel 1 output and external DC are via the 15-pin D-Sub connector on the bottom of the unit. The Aux channel 1 and 2 outputs via the Binder 7-pin connector on top.
Note: The CX2/S cannot be powered through the Binder 7-pin connector.
- Up to 80 MHz switching bandwidth in 25 kHz steps
- 512 to 572 MHz operating range, via F12 frequency block
- Pre-set 24 MHz span frequency tables
- Front-end digitally controlled tracking filters
- Compatible with En2 TXPH and miniTX transmitters
- Pair of discreet True Diversity channels
- Table scan with Spectrum Analyzer type display in 200 kHz steps
- Camera Slot-in design - audio output and DC power via D-sub connector
- 15-pin D-Sub connector and Binder 7-pin connector for Sony cameras
- Easy to view, angled blue OLED display
- Menu system via three durable push buttons
- 7-pin Binder locking connector for Aux output
- LED indicators on top showing diversity switching and signal loss
- External 6 to 18 VDC via camera slot D-Sub, 150 mA at 12V
- 32 factory preset frequencies in each table, 32 user selected frequencies