The AAX DSP and native Elixir Multichannel Limiter from Flux is a native AAX format compatible limiter plug-in designed for broadcast, post-production, and mastering applications. It has ITU-R BS.1770 / EBU R128 compliancy. The Elixir's interface provides straightforward operation, and features an input level control, a threshold control, and an output level control for make-up gain. For mastering applications, you can engage the Stages mode that evenly divides the processing into stages based upon the selected threshold for precision and transparent results. Elixir can handle up to 8 channels of audio, making it compatible for up to 7.1 surround mixing.
Please note: The AAX version of this plug-in requires Pro Tools version 10 or later, and requires Pro Tools version 11 for 64-bit operation. An iLok is required for this product's license.
- ITU-R BS.1770 compliant
- EBU R128 compliant
- Signal Processing Features
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing
- Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal
- Preset and Parameter Handling
- Preset/Parameter Slots: To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a "Global Preset" containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the "Morphing Slider," can be saved
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation: The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time tweaking. Enabling the Automation control button exposes the Morphing Slider to the host automation