The Aluratek 4GB CINEPAD 7" Multi-Touch Capacitive Tablet is an amalgam of multitasking power and portable entertainment. It features an intuitive Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, as well as 512MB of DDR3 RAM, Mali 400 graphics and a 1.2 GHz Boxchip A10 Cortex A8 processor. The five-point multi-touch capacitive LCD panel features 800 x 480 widescreen resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio. Plus, the tablet's 4GB flash memory can be expanded by as much as 32GB thanks to the microSD card slot.
Aluratek equipped the CINEPAD with a variety of wired and wireless connectivity options. For accessing the Internet, the tablet supports 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi. This means you can surf the web, check email and more, as long as you're connected to your home wireless network or a Wi-Fi hotspot. There's also a mini-USB port for data transfers and charging. Plus, the microSD card slot makes it easy to share media files with friends and family.
The CINEPAD is also outfitted with a front-facing VGA 0.3MP webcam, a 1W speaker and a microphone. You can use these tools to video chat with friends and family or videoconference with coworkers and colleagues. The tablet supports both portrait and landscape viewing orientations as well. If you want to enhance your tablet's functionality, you can download entertainment apps, social media apps and games from the GETJAR app store. Other features of the CINEPAD include a built-in G-sensor, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides up to 7.5 hours of continuous use, and a battery level indicator with a low level warning.
- Capacitive Display
- This CINEPAD tablet features a 7" color 5-point capacitive multi-touch screen with 800 x 480 resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio. It allows you to quickly access your favorite widgets or application shortcuts. You can swipe, tap and drag your fingers through the user interface and menus with ease. You can also rotate the tablet for vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Wireless Connectivity
- The tablet features built-in 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, which you can use to connect to the Internet from your home network or from any Wi-Fi hotspot while you're on-the-go. The CINEPAD also fully supports Adobe Flash Player for accessing flash-enabled websites, watching flash video and playing flash games.
- Wired Connectivity
- The mini USB port and microSD card slot make it easy to transfer and share files from your tablet and other gadgets. The microSD card slot provides up to 32GB expandable memory for added storage capacity as well.
- Mobile Entertainment Center
- The CINEPAD tablet can act as your mobile entertainment center. It comes with built-in entertainment apps to create music playlists, watch YouTube videos and movies, create a personal photo album and access your eBook library for reading on-the-go.
- Android 4.0 & GETJAR App Store
- The CINEPAD is equipped with the fully customizable Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. In addition to the built-in apps, the CINEPAD allows access to the GETJAR app store, which you can download and use to expand your tablet's possibilities. With GETJAR, you'll be able to browse and install thousands of handy utility apps, social media apps, entertainment apps and gaming apps including puzzle, strategy, action, racing games and more.
- Built-in Lithium-Ion Battery
- The CINEPAD tablet comes with a built-in 3.7V lithium-ion 2800mAh rechargeable battery that provides up to 7.5 hours of continuous use to browse the web, play games, listen to music, watch movies and more. You can charge the tablet through your computer's USB port with the included USB 2.0 cable or you can charge it with the included AC power adapter.
- The CINEPAD supports photos, video, music, eBooks, web browsing, email and more
- Store plenty of multimedia files thanks to the integrated 4GB flash memory
- Supports auto configuration and auto link to your home or office wireless router
- Tablet has a built-in front-facing VGA 0.3MP webcam, a microphone and a 1W speaker
- Tablet is equipped with a battery level indicator and a low level warning
- Screen rotation supports both portrait and landscape orientations