The Solera II Dynamics Processor from Flux is a VST 2.4, RTAS, and AU format compatible dynamics plug-in that features compressor, expander, de-compressor, and de-expander modules that can process your signal in parallel. It is designed to provide compression that increases loudness via RMS while not affecting your track's nuance, air, or faster transients.
The Solera's side chain input section features a 3-band EQ that allows you to tweak the sonic content of the side chain input. 3 selectable release modes, manual, auto, and advanced, allow you to tweak your release times. Further processing timing control is provided via the auto delay function that can create zero attack times. Your input and output signals can be adjusted +/- 48dB. The Solera II can handle up to 8 channels of audio, making it compatible for 7.1 surround sound mixing.
Please note, the RTAS version of this plug-in requires Pro Tools version 8 or later. An iLok is required for this product's license.
- Signal Processing Features
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing
- Phase invert of the processed signal
- Dry Mix control (Dry/Wet with gain compensation) allowing for parallel processing or for blending some of the original "peak" into the processed signal
- Clipper, a discrete peak limiter at the very last stage of the processing chain rounding off the peaks smooth and musically
- Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal
- Angel's Share controls the amount of auto-ratio determined by the signal dynamics and the manual ratio setting
- Hysteresis controls the amount of auto-threshold determined by the signal dynamics and the manual threshold value. A Maximum mode can be engaged on the Hysteresis control, allowing for processing that accounts for the maximum values of both the standard and the Hysteresis detection schemes
- Preset and Parameter Handling
- Preset/Parameter Slots:
To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a "Global Preset" containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the "Morphing Slider," can be saved
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation:
The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time tweaking. Enabling the Automation control button exposes the Morphing Slider to the host automation
- Preset/Parameter Slots: