The Audio Ltd. TXPH Transmitter and DX Receiver System with VT500 Mic (614 to 654 MHz) is designed for wireless audio transmission in live sound, recording, stage, and broadcast applications. The system consists of a TXPH wireless transmitter, a DX true diversity wireless receiver, a Voice Technologies VT500 lavalier microphone, and the necessary connecting cables.
The transmitter features a low power organic LED display and an easy to navigate menu tree for changing settings. You adjust the settings on the transmitter using a push wheel on the top of the unit. The dual receiver also features an organic LED display and an easy to navigate tree of menus for controlling the receiver. You adjust the settings using three buttons on the front of the unit. Among the settings you can adjust, the receiver allows you to scan the RF spectrum for available frequency channels or scan for a specific wireless transmitter. You can also display an RF frequency analyzer for observing spectrum traffic in your area.
The receiver features true diversity reception, whereby two antennas are connected to two receiving circuits within the unit, and can automatically switch to whichever antenna is receiving a better signal without audible interruption. The receiver can be powered by battery or with 6 to 18 VDC from an external source. You can connect the receiver to a sound mixer or directly to a video camera.
The system comes included with a Voice Technologies VT500 lavalier microphone. The microphone features an electret condenser element, molded shockproof housing, and flexible cable to minimize handling noise. To improve intelligibility, the microphone features a slight frequency response boost in the range of human speech.
- True Diversity Receiver
- The receiver offers true diversity reception, whereby two antennas are connected to two receivers within the unit, and can automatically switch to whichever antenna is receiving a better signal without audible interruption
- RF Spectrum Analyzer
- The receiver features an RF spectrum analyzer which allows you to see radio traffic and available bandwidth within your area
- Shockproof Molded Microphone Housing
- To limit ambient noise, the VT500 microphone comes enclosed within a molded shockproof microphone housing
- Low Handling Noise Flexible Cable
- The VT500 lavalier microphone is attached to a flexible low handling noise cable
- Speech-Enhanced Frequency Response Boost
- To improve speech intelligibility, the microphone features a slight boost in the frequency response within the range of human speech