The Audio Ltd. Dual miniTX Transmitter and CX2-P Receiver System with VT500 Mics is designed for wireless audio transmission in live sound, recording, stage, and broadcast applications. The system consists of two En2 miniTX wireless transmitters, one En2 CX2-P slot-in receiver for Panasonic and Ikegami cameras, two Voice Technologies VT500 lavalier microphones, and a variety of accessories.
The transmitters are designed to be compact so that they are easy to conceal on the people you are recording. You adjust the settings on the transmitter using a keyring SwitchiR infrared remote control with LCD display, four buttons, and easy to navigate menus. You can control off/on, frequency check, frequency change, user identities, and battery status. The dual-channel true diversity receiver features an organic LED display and an easy to navigate tree of menus for controlling the receiver. You adjust the settings using a push wheel on the top of the unit. Among the settings you can adjust, the receiver allows you to scan the RF spectrum for available frequency channels or scan for a specific wireless transmitter. The receiver can then track the frequency table using a digitally controlled tracking filter. You can also display an RF frequency analyzer for observing spectrum traffic in your area.
The receiver features true diversity reception, whereby two antennas are connected to two receiving circuits within the unit, and can automatically switch to whichever antenna is receiving a better signal without audible interruption. Up to two transmitters can be simultaneously paired with the receiver at one time, such as when recording both individuals in an interview. You connect the receiver directly to a Panasonic or Ikegami camera equipped with a slot for slot-in receivers.
The system comes included with two Voice Technologies VT500 lavalier microphones. The microphones feature electret condenser elements, molded shockproof housings, and flexible cables that minimize handling noise. To improve intelligibility, the microphones feature a slight frequency response boost in the range of human speech.
- Infra-Red Transmitter Remote Control
- You can control the transmitter wirelessly using a keyring SwitchiR infra-red remote control
- True Diversity Receiver
- The receiver offers true diversity reception, whereby two antennas are connected to two receivers within the unit, and can automatically switch to whichever antenna is receiving a better signal without audible interruption
- RF Spectrum Analyzer
- The receiver features an RF spectrum analyzer which allows you to see radio traffic and available bandwidth within your area
- Shockproof Molded Microphone Housing
- To limit ambient noise, the VT500 microphone comes enclosed within a molded shockproof microphone housing
- Low Handling Noise Flexible Cable
- The VT500 lavalier microphones are attached to flexible low handling noise cables
- Speech-Enhanced Frequency Response Boost
- To improve speech intelligibility, the microphones feature a slight boost in the frequency response within the range of human speech