The TXPH Transmitter (654 to 694MHz) and CX2/S Receiver Set (614 to 694MHz) from Audio Ltd. includes two transmitters, a 2-channel receiver, two VT500 omni-directional lavalier microphones with Otter Box and a 24" (609.6mm) auxiliary output cable.
The TXPH Belt Pack Transmitter is a small pocket UHF transmitter that is specially designed for universal wireless use in all segments of field production sound. It delivers clear, professional quality sound and RF performance range. The TXPH offers selectable 100 or 50 mW RF output power and up to 40MHz switching bandwidth. The transmitter is well suited for professionals using Lavalier microphones and for "camera hops" when sending mixer outputs wirelessly to cameras or recorders.
The microphone input of the transmitter is via the included Binder 5-pin locking male connector and provides powering for most electret lavalier microphones and also accepts line level input sources via input cables. Powered by a single 1.5 V AA battery, the transmitter can be used for 4 to 6 hours in one go. An external 6 to 18 VDC power can be supplied through the Binder 5-pin connector when using input cables.
The CX2/S 2-Channel Slot-Mount Camera Receiver for Sony Camera is a professional UHF receiver for field production sound. The receiver offers excellent RF range and up to 80MHz switching bandwidth. A stylish design with front-end digitally controlled tracking filters delivers True Diversity performance.
The CX2/S receiver is compatible with Sony cameras with integrated receiver slots. The intuitive menu uses a blue Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display that is clear and yet consumes very little power. All parameters can be set by three buttons on the top of each unit.
The receiver channel 1 output and external DC are via the 15-pin D-Sub connector on the bottom of the unit. The Aux channel 1 and 2 outputs via the Binder 7-pin connector on top.
Note! The CX2/S cannot be powered through the Binder 7-pin connector.
- Up to 40MHz switching bandwidth in 25kHz steps
- 654 to 694MHz operating range, via F4 frequency block
- Compatible with En2 DX, DX2 and CX2 receivers
- Selectable 50/100 mW output power
- Menu system driven by OLED display and 3-position navigation wheel
- Powered by Single AA or 6 to 18 V External DC, 80mA at 12 V 1
- 5-pin Binder locking connector for VT500 Lavalier Omni-directional microphones and input cables and external DC
- Selectable Low Cut Filter at 80, 120Hz and flat frequency response
- 32 user selected frequencies in 25kHz steps can be stored
- Up to 80 MHz switching bandwidth in 25 kHz steps
- 614 to 694MHz operating range, via F34 frequency block
- Pre-set 24 MHz span frequency tables
- Front-end digitally controlled tracking filters
- Compatible with En2 TXPH and miniTX transmitters
- Pair of discreet True Diversity channels
- Table scan with Spectrum Analyzer type display in 200 kHz steps
- Camera Slot-in design - audio output and DC power via D-sub connector
- 15-pin D-Sub connector and Binder 7-pin connector for Sony cameras
- Easy to view, angled blue OLED display
- Menu system via three durable push buttons
- 7-pin Binder locking connector for Aux output
- LED indicators on top showing diversity switching and signal loss
- External 6 to 18 VDC via camera slot D-Sub, 150 mA at 12V
- 32 factory preset frequencies in each table, 32 user selected frequencies