The proDAD Mercalli V3 SAL - Standalone Video Stabilization Software analyzes and automatically corrects for various unstable shots, zoom / pan / tilt / track / dolly jitter, and jello and skew artifacts.
A 3-dimension stabilization process independently stabilizes the X, Y, and Z camera axes to more thoroughly correct for unstable capture, and a feature called Dynamic Camera Options enables you to control the level of stabilization so that your footage doesn't look uniform from scene to scene. Where commonly stabilization is done by blowing up an image beyond its original borders, Mercalli V3 SAL's "SmartBorder" technology reduces the need to zoom in during stabilization, leaving the borders of the original video intact. Jello and skew are corrected by a feature called Rolling-Shutter Compensation.
Mercalli V3 SAL is a standalone version of Mercalli V2 Pro and is compatible with Windows Vista, 7, and 8. It exports the corrected videos to your desktop or other folder, from where they can be imported to an NLE or burned to a disc.
- Main Features
- Corrects unstable shots, jitter, and jello and skew artifacts
- Stabilizes the X, Y, and Z camera axes to more thoroughly correct for unstable capture
- Allows control of the level of stabilization to prevent uniform looks
- Stabilizes without blowing up the image, keeping original borders intact
- Standalone version compatible with Windows Vista, 7, and 8
- Key Corrections
- Pan Shot Compensation
- Decrease Horizontal Tilt
- Decrease Vertical Tilt
- Zoom Compensation
- Pan Shot Smoothing
- Smooth Out Zoom
- Rolling Motion Compensation
- Border Stabilization
- Best Border
- Fix Border
- Auto-Fill Colors
- Avoiding Border with Zoom