proDAD's ProDRENALIN V1 Fisheye / Artifact Correction for GoPro automatically corrects fisheye, distortion, shakiness, rolling-shutter, and noise in GoPro HERO footage. It can also import camera profiles from proDAD's DEFISHR software for full compatibility with the footage of those cameras. Limited functions are also available for correcting fisheye in photos. ProDRENALIN is a standalone program compatible with Windows 8, 7, and Vista.
The workflow consists of dragging your distorted clip into a media bin, reviewing a side-by-side comparison of the original and corrected clips, and approving the fix or further tuning it manually. The available playback/reading formats are: MOV, MPG, MPEG, MP4, MTS, M2T, M2TS, M2V, AVI, MXF, VOB, VCD, 3GP, JPG, and TIF.
- Automatic fisheye removal
- Stabilization of shaky footage
- Skew and Jello rolling-shutter correction
- Three options for de-noising random image sensor noise
- Batch processing for convenient loading of multiple clips to be optimized
- Simple color, brightness, and contrast adjustment tools
- Flips upside-down video right side up in case the camera was accidentally mounted upside-down
- Supports 4K and 2.7K resolutions
- Manual fine tuning features