The EA294WMI-BK 29" LED Backlit LCD Monitor from NEC features an enhanced 21:9 aspect ratio providing expanded screen real estate allowing you to get more done. With IPS (in-plane switching) technology you benefit from an enhanced 2560 x 1080 resolution along with 178° vertical and horizontal viewing angles with a 6ms response time.
Setup and configuration of this super wide LCD monitor is simple as it comes with a variety of connectors including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D Single-Link, DVI-D Dual Link, and VGA inputs. Once set up, configuration has also been simplified with touch sensitive OSD controls and the ability to tilt, raise and lower, swivel and pivot this monitor for enhanced viewing comfort. You can also maneuver this monitor from landscape to portrait modes to better display various types of content.
- LED backlight technology provides for low power consumption along with less hazardous materials
- Ergonomic adjustable stand, including height-adjust (130mm), pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities, adds flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- 6-input connectivity, including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D Single-Link, DVI-D Dual Link and VGA inputs
- Touch-sensitive OSD controls are integrated into the bezel, making display adjustments easier than ever
- Human and ambient light sensors automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, thereby conserving power
- ECO Mode allows for up to 56% more power conservation (vs. typical power settings), reducing your energy costs