The 21.3" 5 Mp Medical Diagnostic Display from NEC is an LED-backlit medical-grade widescreen diagnostic display designed for the demanding needs of healthcare professionals in medical imaging and PACS. This 5 Mp model has an IPS panel to provide precise grayscale reproduction and wide viewing angles as well as integrated backlight and front sensors, which constantly monitor and adjust brightness to maintain the factory DICOM GSDF calibration. The monitor includes a four-way ergonomic stand that supports height, swivel, tilt and pivot adjustments. The display offers both DisplayPort and DVI-D inputs, a built-in two-port USB hub and 11.9-bit lookup tables (LUTs) with 1024 levels of gray for smooth images and hardware calibration.
Note! FDA pending.
- Superior screen performance (1200:1 contrast ratio, 2048 x 2560 native resolution, 1200 cd/m2, 500 cd/m2 calibrated brightness)
- Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance
- Uniformity control provides accurate imaging across the screen
- Integrated two-port USB 2.0 hub easily connects you to your peripherals
- Includes GammaCompMD QA software for worry-free calibration and conformance testing to the DICOM standard