The 24" (609mm) Medical Review Display with Front Sensor from NEC is a referral-grade widescreen diagnostic display. It is designed to meet the demanding needs of healthcare professionals in medical imaging and PACS. This 2.3 Mp model has an IPS panel to provide precise color reproduction and wide viewing angles as well as an integrated front sensor which constantly monitors and adjusts brightness to maintain the factory DICOM GSDF calibration. The monitor also includes a human presence sensor that can automatically dim the screen to conserve power, a Quick QA function for checking DICOM conformance without a computer and a four-way ergonomic stand that supports height, swivel, tilt and pivot adjustments. The display offers DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI and VGA inputs, a built-in three-port USB hub with DisplaySync Pro and 14-bit lookup tables (LUTs) with 1024 levels of gray for smooth images and hardware calibration.
Note! FDA Pending.
- Superior screen performance (1000:1 contrast ratio, 1920 x 1200 native resolution, 350 cd/m2, 180 cd/m2 calibrated brightness)
- Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance
- Uniformity control provides accurate imaging across the screen
- An integrated three-port USB 2.0 hub with DisplaySync Pro easily shares your keyboard and mouse between two computers
- Quick QA feature for easy DICOM conformance check
- Includes GammaCompMD QA software for worry-free calibration and conformance testing to the DICOM standard