The HP Z820 Workstation by Avid is optimized for use with the Media Composer software Nitris DX News Editing System. It comes preloaded with Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition.
The dual-processor HP Z820 Workstation delivers great performance, and features a robust industrial design with tool-free serviceability in an expandable chassis. Using Intel Xeon processors, support for up to 16 processing cores, and professional graphics, you can take on any demanding project.
- Unmatched Design. Inside and Out
- The HP Z820 offers enhanced tool-free access and unbelievable power at whisper-quiet levels.
- Multitasking Made Easy
- With support for 2 processors, the HP Z820 can operate with up to 16 processing cores and features the C600 series chipset, LSI SAS 2308 controller, and dual Quick Path Interconnects between the processors enabling the two to work together and help you work more effectively.
- Ultra-Powerful Visuals and High Performance Computing
Built to support PCIe Gen3 graphics, the HP Z820 offers NVIDIA professional Quadro 4000 graphics card. With optimized thermal and power design, application certification, the Quadro 4000 graphic card provides stability, reliability, and support.
The NVIDIA Quadro 4000 features the powerful GPU architecture, NVIDIA Kepler. Offering OpenGL support, NVIDIA graphics are fully certified and optimized with industry-leading applications from AutoDesk, Solidworks, Adobe, and many others. Plus, with the NVIDIA Tesla C2075 as part of NVIDIA’s Maximus solution, the HP Z820 can efficiently fill your high performance GPU computing needs.
- Space to Fill
- This rackable system provides 7 expansion slots, 7 expansion bays and 4-channel integrated DDR3 memory with 16 slots and support for up to 512GBs. With USB 3.0 ports on the front and internal to the system, the HP Z820 Workstation offers a variety of storage and I/O options including a wide range of internal HDD/ODD and external SATA devices to increase flexibility.