The 2 x 21" Grayscale Medical Diagnostic Monitors with MDN Graphics Card from NEC include all the equipment healthcare professionals need for a dual-screen grayscale setup for radiology and PACS applications.
Note! FDA pending.
- Screen Performance
- 900:1 contrast ratio, 2048 x 1536 native resolution, 1450 cd/m2 maximum and 400cd/m2 calibrated brightness.
- Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance.
- Uniformity Control
- Provides accurate imaging across the screen.
- Built-in Ambient Light Sensor
- Automatically adjusts the display's brightness based on existing lighting conditions, reducing energy consumption.
- Height-adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities add flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences.
- Includes GammaCompMD QA software for worry-free calibration and conformance testing to the DICOM standard.