The USB To 2-Port Serial Converter Box from SIIG is a bus powered converter box allowing you to convert your current USB connection into two RS-232 serial ports. Plug this box into nearly any desktop or notebook PC running Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003 or 2008. By converting your USB port into dual serial ports you now have the ability to connect devices such as modems, digital cameras, ISDN terminal adapters, graphics tablets and more.
- Adds two 9-pin RS-232 serial ports to your USB system
- Works with modems, digital cameras, ISDN terminal adapters, graphics tablets, PDAs, bar code scanners, label printers and other RS-232 serial devices
- Supports baud rates up to 115Kbps
- USB bus-powered - no external power adapter required
- Low power consumption
- 512-Byte Deep FIFOs for each Port
- Supports remote wake-up from modem input signals