The CyberSerial Dual Serial Port PCI Adapter from SIIG features dual RS232 ports allowing you to connect a variety of devices including handheld scanners, table scanners, POS displays and more directly to your PC. With data transfer rates up to 230Kbps you can transfer data quickly and efficiently. This card is compatible with Windows PCs equipped with a Pentium or equivalent processor running Windows 8 (32-/64-bit) / 7 (32-/64-bit) / Vista (32-/64-bit) / XP (32-/64-bit) / Server 2003 & 2008 (32-/64-bit) / 2000 / NT 4.0 / ME / 98SE / 98 / and 95.
- Uses SMT (Surface Mount Technology) type electrolytic capacitors and low ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance) aluminum electrolytic capacitors for improved noise suppression and higher levels of performance and reliability
- Uses SMT (Surface Mount Technology) type crystal for cleaner design than traditional DIP-type crystal and improved grounding, which reduces EMI emission & improves performance and reliability
- Supports 32-/64-bit, 3.3V/5V PCI and PCI-X slots
- Two high-speed 16550 UART serial ports (9-pin) support data rate up to 230 Kbps
- Will work as standard RS232 port or with 5V or 12V power output for devices that require power (such as handheld scanners, table scanners, POS displays, etc.). Configurable via jumpers with silk-screened settings on PCB
- Enhanced bracket design to prevent bending. Connected to PCB with washered screws for a more secure connection