The OMEZ OM201 NEW SUNNY512 III Computer Controller follows the DMX512/1990 standard and is designed to control up to 32 computer lights with 16 channels each. It features 2 output interfaces with optical isolated that can withstand up to 2,000Vrms.
It has a memorizing capacity of 1,600 chase steps. With 48 chase and up to 100 steps for each chase, the stay time and cross parameter can be set to each step. It also comes with a big screen with back light that displays the operation parameter.
The music signal can be acquired from the audio frequency circuitry input or internal mike adapter. It features an imported high-quality durable keystroke with the function of selecting special lights. Additionally, it comes with a green switch power supply that is installed internally to help ensure data can be saved after powering off.
- DMX512/1990 Standard, total 512 DMX channels
- 2 output interface with optical isolated, withstand 2,000Vrms
- Control 32 computer lights, 16 channels each
- Big screen with back light displays the operation parameter
- 16 computer channels handle 1 speed handle
- Memorizing capacity of 1,600 chase steps
- 48 chase, up to 100 steps each chase; the stay time and cross parameter can be set to each step
- 15 environmental programs
- The combination of various scenes, chase, and manual control to the light can be applied to the environment very quickly
- The music signal can be acquired from the audio frequency circuitry input or internal mike adapter
- Data can be saved after powering off
- Green switch power supply installed internally
- Harmonic distortion with low power supply
- Imported durable high-quality keystroke with function of selecting special lights
- 12V gooseneck lights can be applied